This video covers how to change spark plugs and spark plug coils on a Volvo T-6 engine years 1998-2006
Spark Plug Torque to 22 ft lbs.
- Torque Wrench
- ⅝ Spark Plug Socket
- T25 & T27 Bit
- 7mm & 10mm socket
- Using the 7mm socket remove the 6 hose clamps holding the boost tube assembly in place.
- Remove the electrical connector and vacuum hose on the driver side
- Remove the vacuum hose at the front of the boost tube assembly.
- Remove the two hoses underneath the boost tube assembly near the air cleaner box
- Using your T-25 bit remove the two screws at the front of the Intake to the boost tube assembly
- Remove the Boost Tube Assembly
- Using your T-27 bit remove the Coil Pack cover and upper timing belt cover.
- Remove the 10mm bolts holding down the coils.
- Remove the coils harness
- Remove the coil.
- Remove the spark plug
- Install the new spark plug
- Repeat this 6 times.
- Re-install assemblies in reverse order.