A complete video of how to replace brake pads and rotors. The vehicle shown is a 2009 Chevrolet HHR
- Jack Stands
- Wheel Block
- Breaker Bar
- Torque Wrench
- 19mm Socket (Wheel Lug Nuts)
- 14mm+15mm Socket
- 3/8 Ratchet
- Securely jack the vehicle and remove the wheel using the 19mm socket.
- Remove the two 14mm bolts holding the caliper on.
- Remove the two 15mm bolts holding the caliper mounting bracket.
- Remove the two Brake Pads.
- Install caliper mounting bracket(2 Bolts 15mm). Torque too 96 lbFt
- Install Brake Pads
- Install Brake Caliper (2 Bolts 14 MM). Torque too 28 lbFt
- Install Wheel torque too 100lbFt